DeleteThisProfileDeleteThisProfile

AIM
none

Stick Vs Human 2 Stick Vs Human 2

Very good! (& original)

I have to admit, it's been a long time since there has been something in the portal that could actually make me laugh. Hope to be seeing more movies from you soon!

An LL Christmas An LL Christmas

Nice.

Sorry I didnt watch this earlier, but my computer has been bugging out. Another quality flash!

AubergineLock responds:

Thanks =)

Deviations Deviations

a mutha****in' artist

awesome job. liked that text element you had. don't stop making them!

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Wow.

And I thought the original was good. With a game like this, you have potential to make actual video games. I hope some form of revenue came of this game.

clock take down/Dash clock take down/Dash

er... no can do.....

This game had alot missing. The music wasnt very good, and as a rule of thumb, after youre done drawing whatever in flash, you should delete any black lines under 1.25 in width, Unless its supposed to look like that. Otherwise, the object just looks really buggy. The Music wasnt that great, and there was no plot, you know, you could maybe put some info on during the preloader. And another thing that I noticed rather quickly--you had stolen animelock's phpbb avatar -_-'.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Holy shit.

This game was better than some of my console games. I played this for hours. This is the best game on Newgrounds. No shit.