DeleteThisProfileDeleteThisProfile

AIM
none

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Wow.

And I thought the original was good. With a game like this, you have potential to make actual video games. I hope some form of revenue came of this game.

clock take down/Dash clock take down/Dash

er... no can do.....

This game had alot missing. The music wasnt very good, and as a rule of thumb, after youre done drawing whatever in flash, you should delete any black lines under 1.25 in width, Unless its supposed to look like that. Otherwise, the object just looks really buggy. The Music wasnt that great, and there was no plot, you know, you could maybe put some info on during the preloader. And another thing that I noticed rather quickly--you had stolen animelock's phpbb avatar -_-'.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Holy shit.

This game was better than some of my console games. I played this for hours. This is the best game on Newgrounds. No shit.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Holy shit.

Here is a quick song for you to put together;
1---p3---3---6-5-9---
3-2---2---5-0---12---
2-7-6-4-1---0---10---
This game is by far one of the BEST things on newgrounds.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Good.

A good game, although trying power slashes is kind of hard. It sort of annoys me that you used the Rurouni Kenshin music on a hentai clip though. I also recognized TSUGARU from DDR. But where did you get that music for the main menu?

Taipan 3000 Taipan 3000

Very well done!

A challenging game, but thats always a good thing! I can tell that you've spent alot of time in making this, as the illustrations are clear, the sounds are sharp, and the gameplay is addictive! Hint to players: You can't make a living zapping pirates!