DeleteThisProfileDeleteThisProfile

AIM
none

Stick Vs Human 2 Stick Vs Human 2

Very good! (& original)

I have to admit, it's been a long time since there has been something in the portal that could actually make me laugh. Hope to be seeing more movies from you soon!

An LL Christmas An LL Christmas

Nice.

Sorry I didnt watch this earlier, but my computer has been bugging out. Another quality flash!

Thanks =)

Deviations Deviations

a mutha****in' artist

awesome job. liked that text element you had. don't stop making them!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Holy shit.

That was hands down the best graphical detail i have ever seen in a flash. Although the gore WAS a tad excessive, it was extremely entertaining. But perhaps you should find a way to drop the file size a little bit if you plan to make more of these to submit to newgrounds. With a 6.6 meg filesize and no plot yet revealed, perhaps you shouldnt put that level of detail (wow am I asking for bad graphics?).

RobsH66 responds:

Sorry, but I'm afraid that's one request I won't be willing to satisfy. :) But don't worry, I'll keep the filesize under control. Shouldn't be a problem.

The Return of OCP The Return of OCP

Better and better--

--your skills are becoming. Every movie I watch from you is quality, and this one is no execption. The animation was smooth, the drawings were excellent, and it was funny too. Are we going to see a sequel to this in the near-future?? :)

AubergineLock responds:

Wowowow, Thanks! And everyone is asking if i am making a sequal, well, about that... i'm not etirely sure, i left it right open so i could add onto it. I guess you will have to wait and see =) Thanks for the review!

AngryIceSkaters AngryIceSkaters

LOL

As simple as this one is it made me laugh rather hard--I cant explain why though -_-' Oh well all of the flashes Ive seen out of you thus far are quality.

AubergineLock responds:

You laughed at this?? Woah, i was not expecting that, everyone who reviewed this tended to insult me! But thanks for the kind review =D

Varidel Varidel

LOL teh trash is back making flash

One of teh funniest peices i have seen in a long time. But i still liked trashs shorts-rainy day more lol.

The Locks are Bored 2 The Locks are Bored 2

another pimpage movie!

/fifen everyday

how did you do the "PULL OVER" Part?? was it just echoing?? ahh well, great flash, your best yet. Ill never get tired of pube micheal ^__^.

And BTW, looking through the reviews of lock flash to smack people the abusive, ive noticed people talk about me (clocks, locks glocks, and in LHD: P1 soem one was like omg a gun lock with a gun? puire genuis!!)

/fifen again

AubergineLock responds:

I did the pull over bit by repeating the sonunds on different layers at the same time, just one was 1 frame forward, if that made any sense, i can't really explain it. PubeMicheal is probably my worst idea, but it works. And i saw your reviews with "omg a gun lock with a gun", that kept me entertained for a while.
Thanks for the review =D

Lock Hawk Down Part One Lock Hawk Down Part One

You just made my day.

I mean it. I wsa damn depressed that you left, i loved the way you would FLAME the n00bs that bother us. Now, you come back with a damn HUGE flash!!! Im lost for words.......

Oh wait.....

Sechs?

Rho-VIII responds:

Sechs indeedy!

/sechs

The Slums The Slums

lmao

"i made 300 posts in one day."

JujubeLock responds:

sadly that is a true statement